Please read the following before filling out the form:
- You must provide full, accurate and legible measurements on this form. Please make sure you have precisely followed our guidelines give in the image and information to obtain measurements( contact our sales executive through email or phone for further assistacne if required)
- If you wish to, please send your full lenght picture trough with the form in the email for a better perception for our production team
- Once you have given us the measurements we will process your order immediately, any charges at later stage may not be possible
- Special requirements may take longer that the 30 days period (Our sales executive will contact you in such a case)
- While every endeaver has been made to accurantely reproduce colors, there many be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes or due to special effects used on photography.
- Veer Design Studio will NOT be responsible for any measurements reputed. Attire will be altered according to the measurements provided to us on this form
- We will leave indie margins only if nature of the fabric or the style allows for extra margins.
- We will make the outfit as shown on our website, unless there are specific requirements from you. We will only contact you, if the fabric is not available or has anf changes.
Guideline on how to take measurements
Is is absolutely necessary taht we receive your accurate measurements to ensure that the outfit ordered fits you. If possible, get someone else to measure you. Do not make extra allowances, Do not pull the measuring type too tight.
Notes on how to take the measurements:
- Height from head to toe: Take off your shoes. stand straight with your back against a wall. Fix a point on the wall that is level with the top of your head. Take a measurement of the height form point to the floor
- Shoulder to apex point: From tip shoulder down to the mid of bust point
- Front Neck Depth: Place the tape measure at the top of the shoulder, at the neck point and draw the measuring tape diagonally to the center of your https://zanaflexhome.com/tizanidine-hcl-created-to-relax-your-muscles/ chest, to the point where you want the neck opening to end.
- Around Above Bust: measured around over budt, taken under the arms.
- Around Bust: Pace the measuring tape under the arms measuring the fullest part of the bust. Make sure that the tape measure is parallel at the way around your chest and back.
- Around Under Bust: Palce the tape just under the mid-section below the bust, where the blouse will end. Take the measurement from just under the bust and just above the waist.
- Blouse Length: Start measuring from the inner edge of the shoulder to the desired length, depending upon your requirement or the outfit.
- Shoulder: Keep the measuring tape horizontally on the back from one of the shoulder to another and measure the shoulder width.
- Low Neck Depth: Similar to the previous step, this step is to measure the back neck depth of the blouse, Draw the tape measure from the top of the shoulder diagonally on the center of your back, to get the desired length of the neckline at the back, Please note that we may adjust the back as per the style.
- Arm Hole: Wrap the measuring tape around the arm hole, and over the adge os your shoulder.
- Around Arm: This measurement helps the seemstress prepare the sleeve to fit your biceps, Wrap the measuring tape across the fullest point of your bicep while keeping the arm relaxed.
- Sleeve Length: If you want a sleeveless blouse, then skip this step, Start the measurement by placing the tape on the shoulder tip, down towards the arm and measure upto the desired length of the sleeves.
- Around Waist: Place the measuring tape around the narrowest part of the abdomen, and take a measurement keeping the tape straight from back.
- Around Hip: Palce the measuring tape around the widest part of your buttocks, to take a measurement, and be sure to keep the tape straight from the front and the back.
- Waist to Feet: Start measuring from the waist to the feet to achieve desired length for ghagra/prestitch saree. Please note if you wearing your outfit with heels, include the measurements accordingly.